Don't worry ... the "beauty box" isn't a new thing on the market, "Beautesse" has just changed its name, therefore: Beautesse.at = beauty.at ;-)
So let's just see what the September issue contains.
|1. Biotherm “Blue Therapy [Lift & Blur]” (15 ml) – € 67,95 / 50 ml|
1. “… The result is a visibly streamlined U-zone of the face, tempered deep wrinkles and a uniform complexion. Deep wrinkles and sagging facial contours are reduced and achieved a more even skin texture. Suitable for all skin types.” – I know, it's weird that I always have to check the scent of a product, but somehow it seems to be important for me. So, the first thing: the smell. insane (in a good way), reminds me a little bit of lily. The cream itself absorbs into the skin very quickly and leaves a soft feeling.
|2. Clarins “Haute Exigence Nuit” (15 ml) – € 98,99 / 50 ml|
2. “She nourishes the skin intensively and moisturizes. Organic extract from the Harungana (tree) provides more skin density in all layers, tempered wrinkles and sagging skin decreased. Suitable for all skin types.” - I am always searching for a night treatment, so I was very happy that this time one was included. It's a light cream, soaks in quickly and the skin feels moisturized after using it. Nevertheless, I won't buy it because it's too pricey.
|3. Dr. Kitzinger “CreMa” (15 ml) – € 79,90 / 50 ml|
3. “The pampering anti-aging cream and mask (all in one) plumps the skin, soakes it with moisture and at the same time reduces visible pores. Use as a rich day and / or night care sparingly.” - I really like the moisturizing cream from this brand, which was included in the Beautesse December, so I look forward using this product.
|4. Scoopy Loop – € 9,95 / trio|
4. “Scoopy loop are elastic, soft rubber bands for hair & wrist, hand made in California. They come in cool colors, different materials and patterns and are tie-dyed, cutted and knotted directly in Venice Beach.” - A cute idea and I like the mixture of the rubber bands, but it's nothing that I would purchase.
|5. Ringana tooth oil (15 ml) – € 11,60 / 125 ml|
5. “Designed for sensitive teeth to remove plaque gently. Clean extracts from herbs and protect against irritation, caries, periodontal disease and bad breath.” – I am still sceptical if this oil can replace a normal toothpaste, but we will see. How to use it: Shake the bottle and rinse the oral cavity with a teaspoon of the oil, then brush gently with the moistened toothbrush over the teeth and tongue. Then rinse with water.
|6. L’occitane “Verveine shower gel” (50 ml) – € 29,- / 500 ml|
6. “Enriched with organic verbena VERVEINE extract cleanses the body wash the skin gently, leaving the tangy-fresh scent of verbena.” – I really like the Verveine product line from L'occitane. The shower gel smells amazing, refreshes your skin and brightens up your mood.
|7. Vinoble “foot cream Riesling” (7 ml) – € 19,80 / 100 ml|
7. “The moisture-laden foot cream with grape seed extract, honey, aloe vera, sorbitol and farnesol supplies the foot skin with moisture and takes on the same foot odor.” – I've known this product for quite a while because it was included in the Glossybox October. It is not cooling like other products but it softens your feet and this feeling lasts for many hours.
|8. Bottega Veneta “Essence Aromatique” – € 67,99 / 50 ml|
8. “… is inspired by the generosity of a typical colognes, combined with the finest essences.” – It doesn't matter which perfume from Bottega Veneta I am gonna smell ... I've never liked any scent of the brand, same here with the Cologne. It smells fresh but too intense.
|9. Kérastase Discipline Shampoo & Conditioner (10 ml) – € 16,80 / 250 ml & € 21,60 / 200 ml|
9. “Kérastase Bain Fluidéaliste Discipline strengthens the hair fiber by the new Morpho-keratins complex, harmonises the natural movement of the hair and facilitates styling.Kérastase Discipline Fondant Fluidéaliste builds on the fiber from the inside, thus ensuring flexibility, maintenance and strength.” – The "Discipline"-line is suitable for undisciplined and uncombable hair, so not really my hair type but maybe these two babies will treat my hair well.
|10. Givenchy “Dahlia Divin” (5 ml) – € 57,99 / 30 ml|
10. “The fruity accents of Mirabelle, a floral heart of jasmine Arabian and an elegant touch of sandalwood give you a heavenly feeling.” – If you like a strong, kinda oriental perfume, then this one is perfect for you. I think that it is more a scent for the evening, because it is a little bit heavy, but I adore it.
|11. Shiseido Ultimune “Power Infusing Concentrate” – € 84,95 / 30 ml|
11. “… The result is strong, resilient skin that perfectly regenerate and can thus preserve their beauty permanently. She feels plump, strengthen and supple, wrinkles are less visible and the skin regains its radiance.” – The scent of the serum is very bloomy, but not intrusive. I will use it under my skincare.
|12. Wonderstripes – € 19,-|
12. “With Wonderstripes you can visually correct the eyelid, and thus look younger.” – Since I don't have a hidden lid, I won't apply those stripes ... but maybe I'll have another usage for it.
|13. Sisley “Huile Precieuse à la rose noir” – € 171,99 / 25 ml|
13. “A precious and soothing care, the new clamping force returns a skin, which lacks well-being, suppleness and vitality!.” – This oil is also an anti-aging treatment, but insanely expensive ... so, even if it effects miracles, I won't buy it ;-)
Value of the box:
Kérastase (2x) 1,75
Bottega Veneta 10,20
Kérastase (2x) 1,75
Bottega Veneta 10,20
Dr. Kitzinger 23,97
Scoopy Loop 9,95
Fazit: I really like the September issue with its range of products. It contains some old favorites as well as some new stuff that I am curious about. In some days they will release the content of the Christmas edition.