On July 5th I am turning 25. That calls for a wish list, even if it is a little bit early for that, but lately I've been asked by friends and family what I want for that occasion. So here we go.
1. M.A.C. Heroine lipstick. Heroine is back ... that means one thing: I must have it. This vibrant matte purple is just a kickass lip color.
2. Tracy Anderson "The Method for beginners" DVD. I am a huge fan of the Tracy Anderson Method, that's why I want to try her "new" DVD, especially because there she explains her exercises way better.
3. Urban Decay "Electric Palette". I know that most people may think that these colors look "clownish" and I am ok with that, because I can make these colors work for everyday without looking like a fool ;-) I am glad that UD kept the packaging quite simple and that it is a permanent palette.
4. New Lush goodies. You know that I am a Lushie, but there are plenty of products which I have not tried yet ... let's change that fact! Some of the products I want to give a try:
Eyeliner in “Fantasy”
Face cleanser “Dark angels”
Face cream “Cosmetic lad”
5. P!nk - The truth about love tour DVD. I just love her and her music mainly because she is soo refreshing and she really can sing - what an exception these days.
6. Cookbook holder. That funny thing is a cookbook holder, quite practical because you don't touch the book with your dirty fingers while reading the recipe.