Don't worry ... the "beauty box" isn't a new thing on the market, "Beautesse" has just changed its name, therefore: Beautesse.at = beauty.at ;-)
So let's just see what the September issue contains.
|1. Biotherm “Blue Therapy [Lift & Blur]” (15 ml) – € 67,95 / 50 ml|
1. “… The result is a visibly streamlined U-zone of the face, tempered deep wrinkles and a uniform complexion. Deep wrinkles and sagging facial contours are reduced and achieved a more even skin texture. Suitable for all skin types.” – I know, it's weird that I always have to check the scent of a product, but somehow it seems to be important for me. So, the first thing: the smell. insane (in a good way), reminds me a little bit of lily. The cream itself absorbs into the skin very quickly and leaves a soft feeling.
|2. Clarins “Haute Exigence Nuit” (15 ml) – € 98,99 / 50 ml|
2. “She nourishes the skin intensively and moisturizes. Organic extract from the Harungana (tree) provides more skin density in all layers, tempered wrinkles and sagging skin decreased. Suitable for all skin types.” - I am always searching for a night treatment, so I was very happy that this time one was included. It's a light cream, soaks in quickly and the skin feels moisturized after using it. Nevertheless, I won't buy it because it's too pricey.
|3. Dr. Kitzinger “CreMa” (15 ml) – € 79,90 / 50 ml|
3. “The pampering anti-aging cream and mask (all in one) plumps the skin, soakes it with moisture and at the same time reduces visible pores. Use as a rich day and / or night care sparingly.” - I really like the moisturizing cream from this brand, which was included in the Beautesse December, so I look forward using this product.
|4. Scoopy Loop – € 9,95 / trio|
4. “Scoopy loop are elastic, soft rubber bands for hair & wrist, hand made in California. They come in cool colors, different materials and patterns and are tie-dyed, cutted and knotted directly in Venice Beach.” - A cute idea and I like the mixture of the rubber bands, but it's nothing that I would purchase.
|5. Ringana tooth oil (15 ml) – € 11,60 / 125 ml|
5. “Designed for sensitive teeth to remove plaque gently. Clean extracts from herbs and protect against irritation, caries, periodontal disease and bad breath.” – I am still sceptical if this oil can replace a normal toothpaste, but we will see. How to use it: Shake the bottle and rinse the oral cavity with a teaspoon of the oil, then brush gently with the moistened toothbrush over the teeth and tongue. Then rinse with water.
|6. L’occitane “Verveine shower gel” (50 ml) – € 29,- / 500 ml|
6. “Enriched with organic verbena VERVEINE extract cleanses the body wash the skin gently, leaving the tangy-fresh scent of verbena.” – I really like the Verveine product line from L'occitane. The shower gel smells amazing, refreshes your skin and brightens up your mood.
|7. Vinoble “foot cream Riesling” (7 ml) – € 19,80 / 100 ml|
|8. Bottega Veneta “Essence Aromatique” – € 67,99 / 50 ml|
|9. Kérastase Discipline Shampoo & Conditioner (10 ml) – € 16,80 / 250 ml & € 21,60 / 200 ml|
|10. Givenchy “Dahlia Divin” (5 ml) – € 57,99 / 30 ml|
|11. Shiseido Ultimune “Power Infusing Concentrate” – € 84,95 / 30 ml|
|12. Wonderstripes – € 19,-|
|13. Sisley “Huile Precieuse à la rose noir” – € 171,99 / 25 ml|
Kérastase (2x) 1,75
Bottega Veneta 10,20
Fazit: I really like the September issue with its range of products. It contains some old favorites as well as some new stuff that I am curious about. In some days they will release the content of the Christmas edition.