This year I decided to show you a simple Valentine's look, last years one was kinda vampy. As you can see it is a soft pink eye make up but nevertheless not too sweet. For the water line I've used a brown eye pencil so that it doesn't look too harsh. Below I will mention the products I've used to create this look.
1) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Milk” (as a base)
2) Champagne color (whole lid) from the Coastal Scents “Ultra Shimmer Palette”
3) “Cherry Blossom” (whole lid) from the Sigma “Crème de Couture Palette”
4) Pink shade (half of the lid) also from the Coastal Scents one
5) A clean blending brush to create a soft crease
6) Eyeliner: Bourjois Liner Pinceau 16h in “#32 noir beaux-arts”
7) Lower Lid & Water line: Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in "Twice Baked"
8) Mascara: Too Faced “Better than Sex”
9) Eyebrows: Benefit browzings in “light”
Foundation: Lancôme Teint Miracle #010 + #03
Concealer: Maybelline FIT ME #15
Bronzer: Bourjois Bronzing Powder #52
Lips: A hint of Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in “Fuchsia Flash”